Sunday 24 March 2013

18th May football tournament

Hi everyone, I have a few confirmed teams now so I figured I best set this up to keep you all up to date.

Basicly I need 10-12 teams, you will all get atleast 4 matches each and their will be awards handed out at the end of the day. Im aiming for £100 per team as £25 is going to goals for hire of refs, pitches, awards ect... you can have up to 8 players (3subs) so the more u have the less your paying per player. 

I need £25 per team before the event as I need to give this to goals to secure the places ECT, the rest of the money will be donated to charity and this can be given me on the day.

Ill update the page as and when i get information :)

and ofcourse thank you for taking part and helping me raise money for 3 amazing charities that have helped my stepbrother over the past few years :) your all amazing



No comments:

Post a Comment