Friday 8 March 2013

Upto date


Hi guys been a little bit lazy these last few months but will letyou know all about it today.

Today my plan isto get the entire route done for the john o groats ride plus I need bigsponsors to make this happen so if anyone knows anyone who is generous to helpout to raise money for our three charities then please let me know ASAP as itwould be very helpful and grateful.

Right then theselast few months I’ve been training on the bike in the gym to help prepare forthe ride and that with 3 x 25mile bike rides a week with one 75mile bike ride aweek and my arse is killing me already lol 

Also since Istarted this blog I took up karate to help with training and confidence startedfree style karate at Liverpool-Karate-Jutsu. And from that I manage to get ourSensei Mike Dunn to come and do Self Defence for the visual impaired at BradburyField witch at first started of slow but now running nicely with at least aclass of ten adults a week and two kids.

last I week Imanage to book our first hotel ate the castle arms just five miles from thestart line so need get cracking on the next’s hotels today.



No comments:

Post a Comment