Thursday 5 July 2012

Your Not The Only Cool Guy


Today I had a meeting with Bradbury Field to talk about the marketing and aiming to get younger people to get in and be more active and social to get out there to what the would like to do! I know from my experience that at first going through the cycle of losing your vision is that you don't want to mingle with others like you as you think you’re normal and you’re not like them. Another word your in denial and think your better than anyone else!! But the truth is everybody needs that little help. I learned this in myself today as to what I felt in the past.

Not everyone is the same. We of-course all different and suffer from different lost but we all have the same frustration of sight loss and in my case sight and hearing lost. so I over the net’s few days im going to try and brain storm some idea's off to get young people out there living and not being afraid that there the only people out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment