Monday 10 June 2013

Sunday the day before we set off for the ride

Today started off well as me and john set off to my nans place to meet up with sykes are support driver to keep us safe at 8am.

It was hard saying goodbye bye to my young girls as layla was clueless to what I was doing and evie wasn't to happy as she knows im going for a while but put on a brave face bless her so gave the girls and my wife a kiss good bye and linz wish me luck. Are lauren was still in bed asleep so lefts her be but more than likely she be made up ive gone anyway. ( hormonal teenagers lol.

So we got my nans met up loaded up and off we went on the road.

On the road we set off for a ten hour drive as we stopped off twice for a butty and that.  During the car ride we talked how fat I was and as the hills got bigger the more uncle john was shitting him self lol

We did nothing but take piss out one another but they mostly both picked on me (wankers) so yeah on the way we notice a few good climb and hills steap hills and as we got a few miles away Anthony got a stone ping on the windscreen and made a nice big line crack in the screen. Gutted is a word you could use.

So we eventually got the hotel at the castle arms in mey run by jean and bill who to me I feel ive known them years fantastic people they are and the hotel is fab and food is fab its even better than fab. If im alive after this ride I will be coming back here as is a welcoming place to be. Bill showed us our room and what a great room we have all mod cons ect. Big king size bed and two single beds plus great en suite and guest witch big lumat went straight to the big bed? ?  Yes the big get thats driving us around lol nice wake up bucket for him in morning haha.   Anyway going bed now as its still light here in John o groats at a 11.30 pm .

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment