Friday 31 May 2013

9 DAY'S lefts before I set off on the big challenge for the three great charity's I have just texts my uncle John then saying how exiting and motivating it getting as its getting closer now a lot closer. Yeah I was saying to its not long before we start cycling down and up the hills admiring the views that set before us and John breathing in the fresh air and me breathing in his fresh farts. ha-ha right far as I can see everything is set to go just need to collects my bike from Thatto Heath Cycles (I really do recommend this shop), Collects the roof bracket from my fathers business that they made for me and with the help of the charity's and my amazing granddad Billy, family and friends the cost of digs, fuel and food for three of us will be sorted. 

Charity Night at the Aintree conservative club 7.30 hope all can come.

There is plenty of entertainment and raffles and even got a sighed Jamie Carragher shirt to raffle off. So pretty exciting stuff unless you support Everton. but its all about these three great charity’s were raising money for to help the blind get back into action and believing to turn there disadvantage into there greatest advantage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment