Thursday 9 May 2013

Thatto cycles with the curtesy of Nero accountant services

Today I went to Thatto Cycles in Thatto Heath, St Helen's. now I've been in a lot of bikes shops in my time and always felt like a little boy in a sweet Shop but this shop was different! The staff there are one in a million along with the owner Paul they couldn't be more helpfull and honest advice they gave was what I needed. For once I think I have found a cycle shop that I can trust and even after this tandem challenge I will be going there to keep my tandem and other accessories in shape. THANKS to Nero accountant and Thatto cycles for everything you are doing and have given to blind guy advantage to help make this challenge happen and keep it running smoothly it helps out a lot to have you guys with your profession on board. Can't thank you all enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment