Wednesday 8 May 2013

Fighting time

Hello all since last update we have all been ill with the vomiting bug witch got us all one by one but were fighting fit again now well I am lol. 

Frustratingly I am still not getting out on the tandem as much as I like to so still training in the gym but need to up that in the next's week buy doing five 3hr sessions witch like I have said it aint easy at all as it SO BORING and mentally challenging. 

Right the positive stuff now. 

I have received all my supplement gear by jstjodie.com witch is Jodie march supplement for training in all sports and body building. So HUGH THANK YOU to them guys for helping us. 

The cycling gear and cycling wear has been funded by Nero account services with there client Thatto Cycles witch I can't thank them enough for doing this for us. I go there tomorrow to sort it all out. 

As for hotel and food funding I have a sponsor but can't spill the beans yet as they want to remain anonymous at this moment in time in case a another business sponsor wants to help us out and be the main one but for now there there to be our back up. 

So this means I can just focus on training more and dieting more and getting ready for the big ride with out hiccups! As its less than five weeks now guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment